Give your dog the best day of their life by bringing them to Spay Neuter Network’s Doggie Paddle! This event is perfect for dogs of all sizes with a large wading beach for the small pups and a deep areas for the big swimmers! All proceeds benefit our Fort Worth spay/neuter program!
The event will be held on Saturday, September 9th at Marine Park Pool in North Fort Worth (303 NW 20th St, Fort Worth, TX 76164).
We are offering two shifts of fun. Spots are limited, so register today!
AM Shift -11:00am – 1:00pm
PM Shift – 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Early bird registration ends on August 31st. After that, the registration price increases by $5.
Every human registration includes a t-shirt!
Please be aware of the shift your register for – shifts are not transferable.
Before you register, please note that:
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must have proof of current rabies vaccine (rabies tag is valid proof).
- All dogs must be 6 months or older OR have proof that they have received all three rounds of puppy vaccines at time of the event.
- All humans must be 12 years or older and all dogs must have someone 18 years or older with them.
- All dogs must be current on their vaccinations.
- Only two dogs admitted per human.
- Dogs with a bite history (to human or dog), aggression issues, illness, or sutures will not be permitted.
All registrants must bring with them:
- Signed Doggie Paddle Event Waiver (we will have copies available at check in, but bringing them with you will speed up your check in process)
- Current rabies tag or vet/animal shelter record showing current rabies shot (health certificate not necessary)
- Proof of spay/neuter such as shelter or vet records (tattoo on female is valid proof)
- Proof of three rounds of booster shots on dogs under 6 months
We can’t wait to see you at the first annual Spay Neuter Network Doggie Paddle fundraiser and fun day! Have questions? Email us here!
Would your business be interested in supporting this event? Become a sponsor today!
Prefer to register over the phone? Call (214) 549-6588. Have issues registering? Email email@example.com!