Be Part of Spay Neuter Network’s
Annual Easter Bone Hunt!
Saturday, April 9, from 10 am – 3 pm
Make Spring special for your pet and help other pets! Join the search for thousands of dog treats and toys and play games including Doggie Limbo, Bobbing for Tennis Balls, Musical Mutts, Ask Fido and the Rubber Ducky Challenge. Enjoy Easter photos with bunny ears, live music, food from Sugar Fire BBQ, dog ice cream treats at the Pet Treat Truck and more. Get your pet sketched by artist Aafke Brouwer, enter the pet costume contest, and take home an adoptable dog from Dallas Animal Services! All proceeds go toward helping pets in North Texas!
Sponsorships start at just $100. Sponsors meet hundreds of dog lovers at the hunt and have a chance to get their brands to over 30,000 additional pet lovers through social media and digital promotions. BECOME A SPONSOR
Your support for the Bone Hunt helps to fund Spay Neuter Network’s three clinics, which spay, neuter, vaccinate and microchip nearly 50,000 dogs and cats a year in 15 Texas counties.
Grants & donations enable Spay Neuter Network to provide 80% of our surgeries entirely free of charge and focus on communities that generate the most shelter animals.
For information, please contact Alicia at email@example.com
Bone Hunt Location
Norbuck Park near White Rock Lake
200 N. Buckner Blvd, Dallas, TX 75218
– 10:00 AM: Doors open. Visit our sponsors’ tables for goodies & play the doggie carnival games!
– 11:00 AM “Bone” Hunts begin (number of hunts depend on tickets sold)
– 1:00 PM Easter costume contest for pooches and pooch parents
– 2:00 PM Winners of Ruff Raffles drawn
– 3:00 PM Close – See you next year!
All dogs must be spayed/neutered, up to date on shots and get along with other dogs and people. Click here for full terms and conditions
All dogs must be spayed/neutered, up to date on shots and get along with other dogs and people. Dogs over 30 lbs must have one human handler per dog. No children under 12. By registering for this event you confirm that you agree to the event terms and conditions outlined below.
Event terms and conditions
– I affirm my dog(s) are spayed / neutered and at least 3 months of age.
– I confirm that my dog(s) has current vaccinations, including rabies vaccination AND three rounds of distemper/parvo vaccinations for dogs under 1 year-old OR one current distemper/parvovirus vaccination for dogs over 1 year-old.
– I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older and that I am solely responsible for the dogs, my family and all minors entering the park with me today.
– I understand that I am responsible for watching my dog(s), my family, and all minors entering the park with me today while within the park and that I am solely responsible for the safety of my pet, my family, and all minors entering the park with me today. I will not leave them unattended at any time and will ensure that they stay within the facility, behave appropriately, and remain safe at all times. I will ensure that my dog remains at least 3 feet from any other dog unless I am given verbal permission by the other dog’s owner to approach.
I confirm that my dog(s):
– Are not currently sick or incapacitated in any manner
– Have never bitten or attacked a human or other dog
– Are not aggressive
– Do not have history of leash/barrier reactivity, dog reactivity, or resource guarding
– Do not currently have stitches or sutures
– Has not been diagnosed with Parvovirus in the last year.
– I agree to keep my pet on leash at all times and not to leave them unattended in a vehicle.
– I agree to follow all federal, state, and city laws at all times during the event.
– I agree to pick up all of my pet’s waste immediately and dispose of it properly. I agree to dispose of all food trash in garbage cans immediately.
– I understand that neither I nor my family or minors attending with me are allowed to bring outside food or drink or coolers into the facility, including dog treats.
– I understand that I am solely responsible for the behavior of myself, my family, all minors attending the event with me, and my dog(s). Myself, my family, and all minors attending the event with me agree to obtain verbal permission before petting another dog and to approach all dogs with caution.
– I release any right and grant full permission to Spay Neuter Network, attending vendors, and City of Dallas to use without payment any photographs, videos, sound recording or any other recording of myself, my family, all minors attending with me, and my pet(s) in any way they see fit.
– I agree that I, my family, all minors attending with me, and my dog(s) will treat the facility, other people, and other animals with respect and that I will be held financially liable for the damage to the facility or facility materials, other people, or other animals caused by the direct or indirect actions of myself, my family, all minors attending with me, or my dog(s).
– I agree to allow Spay Neuter Network to contact me regarding future events, news, programs, etc.
– In participating in Spay Neuter Network’s Bone Hunt, I recognize and acknowledge that injury, illness, death, or damage could occur to my person, my family, all minors attending with me, my property, or my pet(s) caused by any participating pets, attendees, premises, property defects, or other causes. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry and the allowance of the participation of myself, my dog(s) and/or my family, and/or all minors attending with me in Bone Hunt, I, for myself and my dog(s), my family, and all minors attending with me and all others who might otherwise make claim on behalf of me, my dog(s), my family, or the minors attending the event with me, do hereby voluntarily assume full and sole responsibility for any injury, bite, trauma (physical or emotional), illness (including contagious and zoonotic disease), death, or damage, accidental or intentional, which may occur to myself,my family, any minors attending with me, my property or my dog(s) directly or indirectly as a result of or during my, my family, or the minors attending with me or my dog(s)’ participation in Bone Hunt. Further, I do hereby forever waive, release, discharge, and hold harmless Spay Neuter Network, the City of Dallas, and all sponsors, vendors, veterinarians/veterinary staff, volunteers, staff, and officials from any and all claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever including, but not limited to, any injury, illness, death, or damages to myself,my family, any minors attending the event with me, my property, or my dog(s) which might result directly or indirectly from or during the participation by me, my family, any minors attending the event with me or my dog(s)’ participation in Bone Hunt.
– I fully understand and agree that failure to fully comply with any and all obligations outlined in this Agreement and Waiver, will result in my removal from the facility and forfeiture of my registration fee.
Please print and sign the event waiver and bring a copy to the event to get your wristband.