Fixed. For Good.
Empower every family to care responsibly for the pets they love.
Empower every community to humanely prevent homeless dogs and cats.
Now, more than ever is a chance to create a healthier and safer future for every pet and every family, regardless of wealth or income.
Support Spay Neuter Network on North Texas Giving Day Thursday, September 17th.
Your support strengthens the ability of individuals and neighborhoods to take responsible action through programs such as:
- Free and low-cost spaying and neutering. You’ll help our clinics spay, neuter, vaccinate and/or microchip more than 60,000 dogs and cats this year.
- Making at-risk neighborhoods safer. You’ll help educate families about spaying, neutering and keeping pets off streets. Last year alone, our outreach team worked with 30,500 households in underserved communities.
- Educating future pet owners. You’ll help teach pet safety and pet care to over 5,000 K-5 public school children in communities where there are many strays.
- Aid to desperate pet owners. You’ll support a new program for families who call the City of Dallas to surrender a pet. In its first six weeks, this program helped keep 67% of the unwanted pets out of the Dallas shelter by helping families find alternatives, including foster homes and rescues.
- Critical support for veterinary deserts. Your gift will bring our transport vans and 40-foot mobile animal hospital to 15 Texas counties and make care available in communities where basic veterinary care is remote or nonexistent.
Our work to empower North Texas communities to care responsibly and compassionately for dogs and cats is more critical than ever.
Your help allows every pet owner and every neighborhood to make our part of Texas safer and healthier for everyone. Donations also help to create a world where every pet is wanted and loved.
Donate on North Texas Giving Day, and a portion of your donation will be matched by the Communities Foundation of Texas!
Busy on September 17th? No problem. You can donate during Early Giving starting September 1st!
Win prizes from our awesome sponsors!
You could win:
- Double Gift Pack of super absorbent, super soft doggy bathing towels from The Absorber – The Dog Lover’s Towel
- Prize pack of master-crafted bone broth for dogs and a gift certificate from Brutus Broth
- One year supply of Munchables and Squeezables kitty treats from Simply Kind Heated Pet Treats
- 5 Pet Portrait Photography Sessions from Adrian Carroll Photography
More prizes coming! Donate between September 1 and September 17, and you’ll automatically be entered in to win. A donation doesn’t guarantee a prize, and no donation is necessary to enter the prize drawing.
Join our FUNdraising team for a chance to win a trail ride party for 4 at the Broken Bow Ranch in Seagoville, TX!
Sign up to create a FUNdraising page on our North Texas Giving Day page. Share your FUNdraising page and collect donations!
Our top five FUNdraisers this year will be entered to win an hour-long trail ride on 117 acres! Don’t forget to say howdy to Tip and the other Broken Bow Ranch dogs!
North Texas Giving Day gets up to 2 million page views every year. It is the largest community giving day in the U.S. Would you like to join our campaign this year? Contact Carol.Huang@spayneuternet.org