A HUGE thank you to our community of donors, volunteers, our staff, and our board for helping to make North Texas Giving Day 2020 our best year ever! You helped raise nearly $47,000!
Please help us thank and support our Platinum Sponsors
Along with these wonderful, additional sponsors
Fixed. For Good.
Empower every family to care responsibly for the pets they love.
Empower every community to humanely prevent homeless dogs and cats.
Now, more than ever is a chance to create a healthier and safer future for every pet and every family, regardless of wealth or income.
Support Spay Neuter Network on North Texas Giving Day Thursday, September 17th.
Your support will provide spaying, neutering, vaccines, and basic veterinary care to more than 60,000 dogs and cats this year in communities across 15 Texas counties where elderly pet owners, working families, rescues, and shelters have few resources to get veterinary care.
Donate on North Texas Giving Day, and a portion of your donation will be matched by the Communities Foundation of Texas!
Busy on September 17th? No problem. You can donate during Early Giving starting September 1st!
Win a prize from our awesome sponsors and donors!
You could win:
- A double Gift Pack of super absorbent, super soft doggy bathing towels from The Absorber – The Dog Lover’s Towel
- A one year supply of Munchables and Squeezables kitty treats from Simply Kind Heated Pet Treats
- A prize pack of master-crafted bone broth for dogs and a gift certificate from Brutus Broth
- A doggy trucker hat for your pooch from PupLid
- 5 Pet Portrait Photography Sessions from Adrian Carroll Photography
- A gift box of Vital Essentials raw pet food
- A kitty toy trio playset from Tuft + Paw
- A gift box of vegan dog treats from v-dog
Donate between September 1 and September 17, and you’ll automatically be entered in to win. A donation doesn’t guarantee a prize, and no donation is necessary to enter the prize drawing. Click here to enter without a donation.
Join our FUNdraising team for a chance to win a trail ride party for 4 at the Broken Bow Ranch in Seagoville, TX!
Sign up to create a FUNdraising page on our North Texas Giving Day page. Share your FUNdraising page and collect donations!
Our top five FUNdraisers this year will be entered to win an hour-long trail ride on 117 acres! Don’t forget to say howdy to Tip and the other Broken Bow Ranch dogs!
Have questions? Contact Carol.Huang@spayneuternet.org
Your support strengthens the ability of individuals and neighborhoods to take responsible action through programs such as:
- Free and low-cost spaying and neutering. You’ll help our clinics spay, neuter, vaccinate and/or microchip more than 60,000 dogs and cats this year.
- Making at-risk neighborhoods safer. You’ll help educate families about spaying, neutering and keeping pets off streets. Last year alone, our outreach team worked with 30,500 households in underserved communities.
- Educating future pet owners. You’ll help teach pet safety and pet care to over 5,000 K-5 public school children in communities where there are many strays.
- Aid to desperate pet owners. You’ll support a new program for families who call the City of Dallas to surrender a pet. In its first six weeks, this program helped keep 67% of the unwanted pets out of the Dallas shelter by helping families find alternatives, including foster homes and rescues.
- Critical support for veterinary deserts. Your gift will bring our transport vans and 40-foot mobile animal hospital to 15 Texas counties and make care available in communities where basic veterinary care is remote or nonexistent.