Spay Neuter Network needs your help to provide pets in low-income areas with the high-quality veterinary care they desperately need.
We would love to partner with you to save the lives of large numbers of animals in a single day through one of our lifesaving sponsorship packages. We’ve even got ways to help you raise the money over time!
DAY OF HOPE
By sponsoring a Day of Hope, you’ll fund a mobile surgical clinic to an area of high need within our community. Using our Hope Mobile, a 40ft surgical bus, we are able to conduct up to 50 spay/neuter surgeries in a single day right where we are needed most.
Your sponsorship of $3,500 includes:
- FREE spay/neuter surgery, microchip, and rabies vaccine for up to 50 dogs and cats
- Low-cost vaccine clinic from 10:00am – 12:00pm during the Day of Hope
- A behind the scenes tour of the mobile clinic for you and your family
- Photographs and stories of the animals you’ve helped
- A follow-up report indicating the number of animals served
When you choose to sponsor a Day of Hope, our Director of Fund Development will work with you to identify a location within your area of preference that our operations team has deemed high need. This helps us to ensure that we can fill the clinic to capacity and maximize your gift.
To sponsor a Day of Hope, complete the form below and you will be contacted by our Director of Fund Development to get the process started!
DAY OF HEALTH
The Department of State Health Services estimates that only 32% of pets are currently vaccinated for rabies, despite Texas’ high wildlife infection rates. Sadly, the areas with the lowest levels of rabies vaccine compliance are often those where pets face the highest risk — rural communities and low-income neighborhoods. That’s why we need your help.
Your gift of $1,500 to sponsor a Day of Health funds a low-cost vaccine clinic for two hours in a high need area that will provide up to 200 pets with affordable:
- Vaccinations including rabies, distemper/parvovirus, leptospirosis, and Bordetella
- Microchipping to help ensure that if a pet gets lost, it finds its way home
- Heartworm testing to make sure dogs stay in prime heart health
- Heartworm and flea/tick preventatives to keep pets comfortable and safe from parasite-borne illness
- A behind the scenes tour of the transformative event
To sponsor a Day of Health, complete the form below and you will be contacted by our Director of Fund Development to get the process started!
RAISING THE FUNDS
Many of us want to make a huge impact by sponsoring a Day of Hope or Day of Health, but don’t have the resources to make a four-figure gift all at once. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t make your dream a reality! We have several options to assist you in reaching your sponsorship goal:
- Team up! Join forces with your company, co-workers, friends, family, or classmates to raise the money to sponsor the event. We are happy to work with you to create a customized fundraising page for your group and help keep you apprised of your progress towards your goal!
- Make monthly installments! We are happy to set up a monthly gift plan that helps you reach your $1,500 or $3,500 level over the course of several months or even a year.
To get started, email Carol Huang, our Director of Fund Development, today!