Spay Neuter Network is nationally recognized for its high-quality, high-volume (HQHV) spay/neuter expertise. This means we are always in search of high-quality veterinarians and our mission depends on the next generation.
To make sure we can serve our mission into the future, we are developing a mentorship program under the guidance of Jennifer Lavender, DVM who has more than 20 years of experience. Many of those years have been dedicated to HQHV spay/neuter across Texas, New Mexico, Native Reservations and the world including Saipan, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic and Bahamas. As a board member, successful practice owner and HQHV veterinarian, Dr. Lavender will share her wisdom to help veterinarians interested in HQHV spay/neuter increase their knowledge, speed and quality in the practice. Click here to learn more about Dr Lavender.
Program Participants will:
- - perform evaluations on patients prior to surgery
- - provide wellness during hours offered by SNN
- - complete a maximum of 15 surgeries per training
- - work toward a minimum of 25 surgeries
- - work with mentor on customer and complication communication skills
...or email firstname.lastname@example.org.