Our Core Values
- Education: To educate pet owners and the public on responsible pet care
- Diversity To serve people of all races and ethnicity.
- Compassion: To build humane communities and improve the lives of animals.
- Integrity: To deliver high-quality, low-cost spay/neuter services to low-income families.
- Accessibility: To bring spay/neuter services to neighborhoods in need.
- Responsibility: To reduce the intake and euthanasia of dogs and cats at local shelters.
- Community-based: To be a community resource on responsible pet care for communities in North Texas.
Business Office Coordinator