2020 Easter Bone Hunt
Saturday, April 4, 11 am – 2:30 pm
Presented by Move Solutions
Join the search for 1,000 hand made dog treats from Empire Baking Company and play a dozen games, including Doggie Limbo, Bobbing for Tennis Balls, Musical Mutts, Ask Fido and the Rubber Ducky Challenge!
Enjoy Easter photos with bunny ears, snow cones from Bahama Bucks, food from Chiave’s Italian Street Food, and game prizes as you and your pooch hunt for treats, squeak toys, rope tugs, balls and more! Get your pet sketched by artist Aafke Brouwer and take home an adoptable dog from Dallas Animal Services!
TICKETS GO ON SALE IN MARCH!
Sponsorships start at just $150. Sponsors meet hundreds of dog lovers at the hunt and have a chance to get their brands to over 30,000 additional pet lovers through social media and digital promotions. Sponsors must register by March 13.
Your support for the Bone Hunt helps to fund Spay Neuter Network’s three clinics, which spay, neuter, vaccinate and microchip more than 50,000 dogs and cats a year in 15 Texas counties.
Grants & donations enable Spay Neuter Network to provide 80% of our surgeries entirely free of charge and focus on communities that generate the most shelter animals.
For information, please contact Carol Huang, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– 11:00 AM: Doors open. Visit our sponsors’ tables for goodies & play the doggie carnival games!
– 12:00 PM (NOON) “Bone” Hunt for small dogs (30 lbs or less)
– 12:30 PM “Bone” Hunt for large dogs (over 30 lbs)
– 1:00 PM Easter costume contest for pooches and pooch parents
– 2:00 PM Winners of Ruff Raffle drawn
All dogs must be spayed/neutered, up to date on shots and get along with other dogs and people.
In the event of a forced cancellation due to weather:
* Ticket holders will be automatically entered for a chance to win one of the prizes donated to our Ruff Raffle. Ruff Raffle prizes will be awarded until none are left. Ticket holders will also be able to pick up their event bags at one of our clinics with ID and proof of purchase.
* Sponsors will receive additional recognition on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and in our newsletter to 26,500 donors and clients.